1. Feature one area and make the most of it, those wonderful eyes are framed by a lovely neckline. Who needs the gaping midriff when we are all looking at those dazzling baby blues?
2. A great figure is a knockout with a thick, stunning belt. Dresses drawing out from the waist are a must. Emphasise your assets.
3. Neutral tones bring out your natural colouring. Go with neutral earth tones and be noticed.
4. Invest in pastels for that crisp, spring look. You will look fresh and feel alive. They are especially good for those who pale colouring.
5. Muted, neutral tones work well with a stunning mane of red hair, autumn highlights and dazzling scarves. Two many features looks odd, major on one and you look terrific.
6. Strategically plan your wardrobe for that you your large array of classic plains are paired with stunning accessories, scarves and jewellery. We can change the accessories and jewellery to suit our tastes and next season sensations, but our classic combos live on.
7. Shop strategically knowing that even if your fav dress is too long, too gaping or too lose, that a few stitches when you get home will fix it.
8. Don’t rest until you have found the dress that best suits your style. Walk around in it, does flow? Dresses make a statement about who you are and can carry a presence.
9. Gorgeous dressing starts when you feel amazing. Decide to love you looks and your shape. and remind yourself that you are attractive. People who do this are noticed in a crowd. Supermodels never seem like they are trying to look attractive; they know that they already are. That's what you want to aim for.
10. Realize that designers are on your side. They incorporate vertical stripes for those who want to look taller and slimmer. They bring back fifties style, shift dresses for women who like to look feminine. They reinvent maxis to embrace the modern woman, who likes to glide along. They remodel the white blouse for those who want a classic accent in their wardrobe and they import Italian style for making silk scarves with panache. Make use of them and find that dressing that is best for you.